Love cooking your own meals? Or find yourself on a budget but with some spare time?
For those of you that would rather make your own camping meals, we've put together a selection of our favourite dried ingredients that you cannot get easily or affordably in the supermarket. These include:
- dried (dehydrated) blueberries
- dried (dehydrated) pear halves
- a dried (dehydrated) mix of vegetables (carrots, parsnips, leeks, onions, tomatoes, celery)
- dried (dehydrated) peppers (a mix of red and green bell peppers)
- freeze dried strawberries
- freeze dried raspberries
- freeze dried rice
Most other ingredients we use (dried fruits, seeds, nuts, herbs, spices) have rough equivalents in most supermarkets.
If you're looking for bulk or wholesale quantities of any ingredients, or would like something that you think we have but isn't on the list, give us a shout :-)